Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn - Part 1

I was just checking out my facebook page when suddenly people were screaming posts about the latest installment of the hit Twilight Saga. And I felt like I have been outdated with such current movies hitting the box office. Hence, I decided to watch the movie and booked the ticket online.

Here in Amersfoort, the city where I am staying at the moment, will be my first movie experience in Holland. Not that I wasnt interested, but I was actually trying to watch, but just too busy in the last couple of weeks. Also, the showing schedules of the movies didnt fit my schedule. And lastly, sometimes I opted watching the movies online, as it makes me feel comfortable especially in my own bed, though the quality is highly devastating!


European exterior designs are classy. The theather in our small city is also a very beautiful building The theather is called JT Bioscopen (bioscopen - Dutch word for cinemas). The exterior design is really nice and as a first timer, I cant imagine that there are theathes inside the building.


This is the picture of the building. It is like three floors only, but there are basement floors, too! And getting inside it is just fun, dont forget the red carpet! :)

The entrance of the moviehouse is also nice. It has a nice ambience and very classy. The exterior doesnt look modern, but get inside, so you will see how up-to-date they are while still embracing the european classic architecture.



They even got this life-size Oscar Statue. So I took a photo of it with me. At least, I may not be able to watch the Oscars live, but I got an Oscar myself! :D

Now, I cant remember when was the last time I saw the third movie, called Eclipse. And I cant even remember what happened in the whole series. I have been addicted recently into another vampire love-story, The Vampire Diaries. Although it is a TV show, it is also a very interesting series! You gotta follow it too!

Going back to Breaking Dawn Part 1--- I have read the whole book even before they have shown the first movie version of it. I have read it once only and tried to read it a couple more times, but failed! Specifically speaking, I am no longer capable of remembering what happened in the book. I guess I should blame it to having a bad memory! Anyway, I think I should get back to reading the series again. That is if I have much free time and money! It is not cheap, you know! LOL

Here is the Official Trailer of Breaking Dawn Part 1



Now, about the movie. The Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn Part 1 is a nice movie. Although there are not much adventures in it, the story is focused on the married life of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan. The starting scene was that of Jacob (the werewolf) leaving their house, dropping the wedding invitation outside and running while transforming into a wolf. Bill, his father, went out as well and shouted to Jacob. That I can still surely remember as it is fresh from my mind, it happened just a couple of hours ago! LOL

After that, there comes Alice, to include the Cullen family. They were all busy doing the wedding preparations. Alice was the wedding planner and her assistant was Rosalie (now I am not sure if it is the correct spelling and/or name!). The night before their wedding, whilst at Bella's room, the couple was visited by one of the Cullens through the window. That is typical for the Vampire life I guess. Afterwards, Edward left and bid goodbye to Bella, telling her that they will see each other in the altar. Bella replied that she will be the one in white. Then, he left for the Stag Party, Vampire Edition!

Now, Bella is about to sleep. And there goes the nightmare! She was in the wedding, with her very beautiful white gown. She was on her way to the altar, where Edward was waiting. There are a lot of guests: school friends, families, vampires and wolves (in human form of course!). While she was walking, she really had a beautiful gown and petals of roses were falling from the sky... As she get closer and closer to Edward, who is waiting in the altar, the people were clapping and happy with the dramatic moment. Bella reached the altar and hold Edward's arm. As they face the altar, the Volturi Vampires (Not sure, but I think they are, and three of them are there!) were looking at the two of them. Bella was frightened and she looked back to the people, worried about what these Volturis would do to them. But as she turns her head, nobody was there. The camera afterwards was focused on the two of them, moving away from them and getting a good picture of the two of them in the top perspective. And DEAD! Bella looked at their steps, and there she saw the piled dead bodies of their guests. They were stepping on it! To name a few of the dead people: Bella's parents, high school classmates, and friends. It was really impossible and heart-breaking knowing that they are all dead and the couple was facing the trouble right in front of them!













I dont really want to spoil you, but you have to stand up, take your wallet, go to the cinema and watch the Breaking Dawn - Part 1! Enjoy and dont forget, this is still the first part! :D 
























========================================================== Random thoughts...