Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What happened recently..?

It took me more than three months to update... But I really had a rough time lately and I am bounded by priorities in life, that I had to leave this behind for a short while. However, having this post doesn't really mean that I will be regularly updating this blog also. 


My three-month language studies in The Netherlands had me occupied. It was very unforgettable because I had the chance to visit wonderful places that I never thought I will, at least for the time being. I had a beautiful time in Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Cologne, Alicante and of course Amersfoort, my hometown. I noticed a lot of differences between a developed country and a less-developed one objectively. And,although complicated, I have witnessed the way people should be happy in these places. I might be unable to express it as clearly as I can but their privacy is of optimum level, thus providing everyone their own chance of growing individually.
Of course, it has its downside, but more importantly, it creates an avenue for the people to realize what are their desires and how they are going to satisfy themselves. It was really amazing to see people who are living on their own, with a very small social contact, as well as people who are highly socialized. Young people also have their chance of pursuing a competitive educational attainment, with the help of their government. It is very amazing that they dont have to pay that much to have their desired degrees, Masters, or PHD. I love their government!

Aside from that, one thing that amazed me is the way they handle disabled persons. From the streets to their homes, they are well accommodated and I believe that their level happiness is also of  a highly considered scale rather than most other countries. There are actually a lot to tell, I could even write a book, but I am too preoccupied at the moment, again, for the reason of being unemployed and uncertain as to the career plans ahead of me... 

However, I will try to keep my spirit up when it comes to writing. I have always been a bad writer, but at least at times I was able to provide help, entertainment and information... No one knows when will I type my next post... No one... 





========================================================== Random thoughts...